Current Top Sellers
16-Channel 12-bit PWM/Servo Driver I2C interface PCA9685 for Arduino Raspberry Pi
BuildCircuit is selling off 90% items. Get heavy discount on almost everything. FREE Shipping over $100.00 in Australia.
Want to make a hexapod walker? May be you're making a piece of art with tons of moving parts, or you need to drive a ton of LEDs with precise PWM output. Your microcontroller has a limited number of PWM outputs, and you find yourself running out! Not with the Adafruit 16-Channel 12-bit PWM/Servo Driver - I2C interface. With this pwm and servo driver breakout, you can control 16 free-running PWM outputs with just two pins! Need to run more than 16 PWM outputs? No problem. Chain together up to 62 of these beauties for up to an outstanding 992 PWM outputs.
Specifications and Features :
- Dimensions : 62.5 x 25.4 x 3 mm.
- Weight : 9 gm.
- This board/chip uses I2C 7-bit address between 0x60-0x80, selectable with jumpers
- Terminal block for power input (or you can use the 0.1" breakouts on the side)
- Reverse polarity protection on the terminal block input
- Green power-good LED
- 3 pin connectors in groups of 4 so you can plug in 16 servos at once (Servo plugs are slightly wider than 0.1" so you can only stack 4 next to each other on 0.1" header
- "Chain-able" design
- A spot to place a big capacitor on the V+ line (in case you need it)
- 220 ohm series resistors on all the output lines to protect them, and to make driving LEDs trivial
- Solder jumpers for the 6 address select pins
- i2c-controlled PWM driver with a built in clock. Unlike the TLC5940 family, you do not need to continuously send it signal tying up your microcontroller, its completely free running!
- It is 5V compliant, which means you can control it from a 3.3V microcontroller and still safely drive up to 6V outputs (this is good for when you want to control white or blue LEDs with 3.4+ forward voltages)
- 6 address select pins so you can wire up to 62 of these on a single i2c bus, a total of 992 outputs - that's a lot of servos or LEDs
- Adjustable frequency PWM up to about 1.6 KHz
- 12-bit resolution for each output - for servos, that means about 4us resolution at 60Hz update rate
- Configurable push-pull or open-drain output
- Output enable pin to quickly disable all the outputs
Package Includes :
1 x 16-Channel 12-bit PWM/Servo Driver.
As we are getting few reviews for our products, we are displaying feedback from our store on Ebay. Please leave your feedback if you purchase a product from our store. Click on the image below to see all the recent feedback
Information about shipping
BuildCircuit is a trustworthy online store established in Sydney, Australia. We have been maintaining our quick shipping service since we started the store in Turku, Finland(in 2012).
Shipping information for international customers
We ship our products to more than 45 countries using Australia Post. Our regular customers are from the USA, Canada and Europe. We are currently using four different shipping methods to ship the orders to international destinations. We request you to select 'Standard Post' or 'Registered Post' while checking out so that you can receive your package quickly.
We usually ship your orders within 1-2 days. Small orders are usually processed and shipped on the same day.
Shipping information for Australian customers
All the orders from Australia are shipped on the next day at 9.00AM. Orders with Express Australia Post are also shipped on the next day if your order is placed before 1.00PM. We provide tracking code for Standard, Registered and Express Post orders only.
Australia Post has never lost any package since we started our business in Ausralia. So, we request you all to buy with confidence.
Are we reliable ? How to know we are genuine sellers ? How is your payment safe ?
1. If you make a payment via Paypal and if we don't ship, you can open a case on Paypal and ask for refund. Paypal will be on your side and they will make full refund.
2. We have been selling on Ebay also and we are TOP RATED SELLER on Ebay. Please check our store: http://stores.ebay.com.au/buildcircuitstore
3. This is our SSL seal from GeoTrust. Please click on the seal
4. We have a popular blog www.buildcircuit.com and people from all over the world read our posts. We are seriously in the business, therefore, we WILL ship your orders