BuildCircuit is an online store for selling electronics kits and components related to Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc. We ship from Liverpool, NSW, Australia.
We design and sell basic electronic kits and Arduino modules for all electronics enthusiasts.
This is an open letter to all the international customers who want to know the status of their package.
"100% orders have been successfully delivered since 2012. So, don't worry, you will receive your package soon."
If you have chosenRegistered Post (with tracking code)as your shipping method:
- All the orders are shipped within 1-2 business days.
- You can track your package athttps://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/track.html#/tr...Use your tracking code.
- Contact us at email@example.com you want a proof of delivery. We will send you a photo of your parcel that we snapped at Australia Post office. The photo will show the stamps, date and postage labels and your address.
- 99% packages are delivered within 5-10 business days anywhere in the world, there can be delays for several reasons like, postal authority in your country takes the parcels to different distribution points which can be far away from your given address. For example, check this tracking code(LK948841049AU), you will notice that the package reached USA on 3rd February and it was delivered on 8th February only. Check this imageif the link does not work.
- Click on these tracking codes to get an estimate of delivery time: LK948841049AU, LK948628797AU, LK947976946AU, LK948537265AU
If you have chosenEconomy post or large letteras your shipping method:
- All the packages are shipped within 1-2 business days using Australia Post.
- Economy Posts and Large letter packages do not have tracking and they usually take 15-25 working days to reach to your address.
- Contact us if you want a proof of delivery. We will send you a photo of your parcel that we snapped at Australia Post office. The photo will show the stamps, date and postage labels and your address.
Enable/Change The BT Pair numberThis tutorial only for common BT modules. You CAN'T add a password to APTX module!All of our Bluetooth audio amplifier boards and Bluetooth audio receiver boards use AudioB plus module as the core bluetooth receiver module. The default bluetooth name is "BT SPEAKER". Maybe you want change it to a special [...]
Change The BT NameAll of our Bluetooth audio amplifier boards and Bluetooth audio receiver boards use AudioB plus module as the core Bluetooth receiver module. The default Bluetooth name is "BT SPEAKER". May be you want change it to a special name. We just updated the AudioB plus design and breakout the programming port. Now, [...]
The following images should guide you in assembling the Mini Round Robot Chassis KitThe wheel rubber over the wheel frameFix the wheel on the motor. Tighten the wheel with a screw.Your Robot chassis is now ready.Buy the robot chassis
DescriptionSketch & DocsImages & VideosBuy this moduleDescription This is an original Ultimate GPS module from Adafruit The features of the this ultimate GPS module are: -165 dBm sensitivity, 10 Hz updates, 66 channels Works with 5V and 20mA Breadboard friendly + two mounting holes RTC battery-compatible- it is not included Built-in datalogging PPS output on fix Internal patch antenna + u.FL connector for external [...]
DescriptionSketch & DocsImages & VideosBuy this moduleDescription You can call this as an upgrade to LM386 based audio amplifier. We are also selling speakers for this module. This is a small but very powerful audio amplifier which is able to deliver 2.5 Watts into 4-8 ohm impedance speakers. It is based on Class D controller circuit that can be operated [...]
This post is for BuildCircuit and Ebay customers living in Australia. This post is for 1easystore and buildcircuit stores on Ebay."100% orders have been successfully delivered in Australia and in more than 50 countries. There is no record of lost packages."If you have not received your package within 7 business days, it is obvious that you would be concerned [...]
This is a very interesting project for beginners. We had made similar project several years ago and published on BuildCircuit.COM. Check out this page. In this project, music from an audio source can be transmitted wirelessly via infrared medium. There are two kits included in this package. One is transmitter and the other is a receiver. On the [...]
This is a very popular digital click for beginners. It is a DIY Kit. It is now available at BuildCircuit Store. It is based on AT89C2051-24PU. Basic Functions: 1. Hour and minute display & minute and second display 2. Two alarms set up There is a buzzer that works as an alarm. When the clock reaches hours…like 1:00, 12:00, etc., [...]
A 3 pin NTC thermistor and LM393 comparator based module can be used to sense temperature or heat. It can be used both with and without Arduino.First, let’s see how you can use it with Arduino.Experiment: In this experiment, we simply increase the ambient heat around the thermistor and we’ll see how the thermistor responds [...]