Current Top Sellers
If the quantity displayed is less than what you need, please contact us as we can get this product within 7-10 working days or we may still have this in our other stores. Please contact us before you leave, we will respond.
Description: Amarino Lamp is a versatile programmable LED lamp based on Arduino. The lamp has an inbuilt Arduino as its controller. PWM signals from Arduino are fed into UNL2003A and this chip controls the LED lamp. You can also simultaneously control the lamp with an infrared remote control. It has the following features:
- Android app controlled: The LED lamp can be controlled with several Android applications made for controlling Arduino or communicating with Arduino via Bluetooth. We have tested the kit with Amarino toolkit and many other Android applications.
- Bluetooth support: The control signals from Android phone are sent to the lamp via Bluetooth. There is aBluetooth module connected to the circuit board that facilitates communication between Android and Arduino.
- TSOP4838 infrared sensor: There is a TSOP4838 infrared sensor on the circuit board which allows you to control the lamp with any kind of TV/DVD remote control.
- Fully programmable: The lamp is fully programmable because it has an inbuilt Arduino. You will need anFTDI breakout board to program the chip on the board. The kit package includes the FTDI basic breakout board.
- Resettable PTC fuse: The lamp has a resettable PTC fuse which protects the circuit board from over current flow. In this kit, if the circuit tries to draw more than 500mA of current (if you have a bad short for instance) the PTC would ‘trip’ (by heating up). The increased resistance (trip state) would break the circuit and allow only a small leakage current.
Specification of lamp(according to the manufacturer): This is not the specification of whole circuit.
|MR16 4W LED Lamp|
|Dimension||diameter 48mm x 61mm high|
|Life time||more than 50000 hours|
|Color temperature||Cool white:5700-6300K|
The lamp operates in two different modes.
The Bluetooth module on the kit is paired up with the Bluetooth of phone and control commands are sent from the phone application. The commands are interpreted by the Arduino UNO microcontroller and ULN2003 is driven to operate the LED lamp.
Infrared signals are sent from the infrared remote control and those signals are interpreted by Arduino UNO chip and control commands are sent to the ULN2003 to drive the LED lamp.
The kit package includes the following components. Click on the links of the components the components below to see how the components have been assembled on the circuit board.
You will need basic soldering knowledge to assemble the kit. The assembly process is very straight forward, you can easily guess which components to solder where on the PCB. The silkscreen labels are very clear and directs you to assemble the board properly.
- 1 x Bare PCB with silkscreen indicators. (click on the links to see the assembly images)
- 2 x 22pF ceramic capacitors (step 1)
- 1 x 0.1uF ceramic capacitor (step 2)
- 1 x 16Mhz crystal oscillator (step 3)
- 1 x 1N4001 diode (step 4)
- 1 x 3mm LED (step 5)
- 1 each x 10K and 1K resistors (step 6)
- 1 x TSOP4838 infrared sensor (step 7)
- 1 x tactile reset switch (step 7)
- 1 x 500mA PTC resettable fuse (step 8)
- 1 x 1P DIP switch and 1 x SPDT switch (step 9)
- 1 x 4 pin female header (step 10)
- 1 x 28 pin DIL socket (step 11)
- 1 x 16 pin DIL socket (step 12)
- 1 x 6 pin male header for FTDI basic breakout board (step 13)
- 2 x 10uF electrolytic capacitor (step 14)
- 1 x DC barrel (step 15)
- 1 x LM7805 with heat sink (step 16)
- 1 x LED lamp (step 17)
- 1 x Bluetooth module (step 18) (you need to stack this Bluetooth module while using the kit)
- 1 x ULN2003 and 1 x Atmega328P with Arduino Bootloader (Insert these chips in the respective DIL sockets)
- 1 x FTDI basic breakout board
- About Amarino Lamp
- Assembly Tutorial
- Amarino Lamp- Light sensor
- Lamp test with different phone sensors
- How to program Amarino lamp
- Flickr Images
NOTE: The kit package does not contain 12V 500mA power supply.
A 12V power supply with 500mA or 1A output is enough for this lamp. You can also ask us before you purchase the power supply, we can suggest you. Contact us.
You can buy similar to this one: 12V DC Power Adapter Supply 2.1mm 1A, CCTV
We do not sell that because different countries have different plug standards, so, we cannot stock that for all countries, not even Australia.
As we are getting few reviews for our products, we are displaying feedback from our store on Ebay. Please leave your feedback if you purchase a product from our store. Click on the image below to see all the recent feedback
Information about shipping
BuildCircuit is a trustworthy online store established in Sydney, Australia. We have been maintaining our quick shipping service since we started the store in Turku, Finland(in 2012).
Shipping information for international customers
We ship our products to more than 45 countries using Australia Post. Our regular customers are from the USA, Canada and Europe. We are currently using four different shipping methods to ship the orders to international destinations. We request you to select 'Standard Post' or 'Registered Post' while checking out so that you can receive your package quickly.
We usually ship your orders within 1-2 days. Small orders are usually processed and shipped on the same day.
Shipping information for Australian customers
All the orders from Australia are shipped on the next day at 9.00AM. Orders with Express Australia Post are also shipped on the next day if your order is placed before 1.00PM. We provide tracking code for Standard, Registered and Express Post orders only.
Australia Post has never lost any package since we started our business in Ausralia. So, we request you all to buy with confidence.
Are we reliable ? How to know we are genuine sellers ? How is your payment safe ?
1. If you make a payment via Paypal and if we don't ship, you can open a case on Paypal and ask for refund. Paypal will be on your side and they will make full refund.
2. We have been selling on Ebay also and we are TOP RATED SELLER on Ebay. Please check our store: http://stores.ebay.com.au/buildcircuitstore
3. This is our SSL seal from GeoTrust. Please click on the seal
4. We have a popular blog www.buildcircuit.com and people from all over the world read our posts. We are seriously in the business, therefore, we WILL ship your orders