Current Top Sellers
BuildCircuit is an online store established in Sydney, Australia.
We design and sell basic electronic kits and Arduino modules.
We are currently shipping the fully assembled version of the kit. All the kits are tested before shipping.
Amarino Nano 1.0 is a very simple learning kit for experimenting with Amarino toolkit– a quick prototyping application based on Android. However, you don’t essentially need Amarino toolkit to experiment with this kit.
It works with many other apps made for Android-Arduino communication via Bluetooth. You can also use this as a simple shield for Arduino Nano.
Amarino toolkit is based on:
- Arduino Nano– You need an Arduino Nano for Amarino experiments.
- Amarino toolkit application: Amarino toolkit is an Android application. Read more…
3. Bluetooth communication medium: You will need a Bluetooth adapter module to make communication between Arduino Nano and Amarino toolkit.
What can Amarino Nano 1.0 do:
- Control RGB LED: You can control an RGB LED from your Amarino application. In this experiment, you transmit control signals from Android to Arduino. Watch this video. See all the steps.
- Display LDR sensor data on Sensor Graph: You can see light sensor data and a simple graph on your Android phone interface. The sensor data is transmitted from Amarino Nano 1.0 kit to the phone. In this experiment, sensor signals are transmitted from Arduino to Android. Watch this video
- Display temperature sensor data on phone: You can see temperature sensor data (from LM35) on your Amarino application interface. In this experiment too, you transmit temperature sensor signals from Arduino to Android. Watch this video.
- Control 5mm LED : You can control a 5mm white LED present on the kit. You can simultaneously control the LED and see sensor data. In this experiment, you transmit and receive signals from Android to Arduino and vice versa simultaneously. You can see in the experiment no.3.
- Use as Arduino Nano Shield: You can use this kit to experiment with Arduino Nano without using any Android app.
- Test any Android app for Arduino: You can test any Android App made for Android-Arduino communication via Bluetooth. You can find several apps on Google Play.
The DIY kit package contains the following components:
(we are currently shipping the fully assembled version only)
- 1 x RGB LED
- 1 x LDR
- 1 x 5mm LED
- 4 x 220 Ohm resistor
- 1 x 10K Ohm resistor
- 1 x LM35 temperature sensor
- 1 x 1P DIP switch
- 1 x 4 pin female header
- 2 x 15 pin female headers
- 1 x PCB
- 1 x Arduino Nano
- 1 x Bluetooth module
Information about shipping
BuildCircuit is a trustworthy online store established in Sydney, Australia. We have been maintaining our quick shipping service since we started the store in Turku, Finland(in 2012).
Shipping information for international customers
We ship our products to more than 45 countries using Australia Post. Our regular customers are from the USA, Canada and Europe. We are currently using four different shipping methods to ship the orders to international destinations. We request you to select 'Standard Post' or 'Registered Post' while checking out so that you can receive your package quickly.
We usually ship your orders within 1-2 days. Small orders are usually processed and shipped on the same day.
Shipping information for Australian customers
All the orders from Australia are shipped on the next day at 9.00AM. Orders with Express Australia Post are also shipped on the next day if your order is placed before 1.00PM. We provide tracking code for Standard, Registered and Express Post orders only.
Australia Post has never lost any package since we started our business in Ausralia. So, we request you all to buy with confidence.
Are we reliable ? How to know we are genuine sellers ? How is your payment safe ?
1. If you make a payment via Paypal and if we don't ship, you can open a case on Paypal and ask for refund. Paypal will be on your side and they will make full refund.
2. We have been selling on Ebay also and we are TOP RATED SELLER on Ebay. Please check our store: http://stores.ebay.com.au/buildcircuitstore
3. This is our SSL seal from GeoTrust. Please click on the seal
4. We have a popular blog www.buildcircuit.com and people from all over the world read our posts. We are seriously in the business, therefore, we WILL ship your orders