Current Top Sellers
BuildCircuit is an online store for selling electronics kits and components related to Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc. We ship from Liverpool, NSW, Australia.
We design and sell basic electronic kits and Arduino modules for all electronics enthusiasts.
Worldwide shipping available- we ship to USA, Canada, New Zealand, UK, EU and Non-EU countries. Shipped From Sydney, Australia
Wireless Serial 4 Pin Bluetooth RF Transceiver Module with Backplane RS232 is one of the most useful, low cost and interesting device that facilitates several Android-Arduino related experiments. Amarino shield is the widely used shield that works perfectly with the module.
- Small size 4 pin Bluetooth RF transceiver module, easy to use and completely encapsulated.
- Compatible with Arduino, Stamp, FPGA and many more.
- Plug and Play operation at 9600 bps baud rate.
- Easily integrated into existing (9600 baud) projects without any need to modify code!
- Requires Bluetooth enabled master device- works perfectly with smart phone Bluetooth.
- Allows your device to both send or receive the TTL data via Bluetooth technology without connecting a serial cable to your computer or smart phone.
- Works with any USB Bluetooth adapters.
- Compatible with Android smart phone.
- Default Baud Rate: 9600 bps
- Built in antenna.
- Coverage up to 30ft.
- Bluetooth version: V2.0+EDR
- PAIRING CODE: 1234
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Default Baud Rate: 9600 bps
- Signal coverage: 30ft
- Cable length: 21.5cm
- Item size: 4.3 * 1.6 * 0.7cm
- Item weight: 3g
- Package size: 9 * 3 * 1cm
- Package weight: 8g
- Basic experiment using Bluetooth adapter
- Amarino shield experiment
- All experiments with Bluetooth adapter and arduino
PAIRING CODE FOR BLUETOOTH MODULE: 1234
Please Follow/Like Us On Facebook For Latest Updates.
Information about shipping
BuildCircuit is a trustworthy online store established in Sydney, Australia. We have been maintaining our quick shipping service since we started the store in Turku, Finland(in 2012).
Shipping information for international customers
We ship our products to more than 45 countries using Australia Post. Our regular customers are from the USA, Canada and Europe. We are currently using four different shipping methods to ship the orders to international destinations. We request you to select 'Standard Post' or 'Registered Post' while checking out so that you can receive your package quickly.
We usually ship your orders within 1-2 days. Small orders are usually processed and shipped on the same day.
Shipping information for Australian customers
All the orders from Australia are shipped on the next day at 9.00AM. Orders with Express Australia Post are also shipped on the next day if your order is placed before 1.00PM. We provide tracking code for Standard, Registered and Express Post orders only.
Australia Post has never lost any package since we started our business in Ausralia. So, we request you all to buy with confidence.
Are we reliable ? How to know we are genuine sellers ? How is your payment safe ?
1. If you make a payment via Paypal and if we don't ship, you can open a case on Paypal and ask for refund. Paypal will be on your side and they will make full refund.
2. We have been selling on Ebay also and we are TOP RATED SELLER on Ebay. Please check our store: http://stores.ebay.com.au/buildcircuitstore
3. This is our SSL seal from GeoTrust. Please click on the seal
4. We have a popular blog www.buildcircuit.com and people from all over the world read our posts. We are seriously in the business, therefore, we WILL ship your orders