Current Top Sellers
BuildCircuit is selling off 90% items. Get heavy discount on almost everything. FREE Shipping over $100.00 in Australia.
Use the USB Charger Doctor to measure the working voltage and current output for any USB port and project. This blue plastic dongle plugs between a USB device, and passes the data lines through. There's a 0.05 ohm resistor in line with the power pin that is used to measure current draw. The Doctor's digital display instantly reads the numbers out for testing devices such as chargers, cables, and cell phones.
You can use this device from 3.5-7VDC input voltage (although most USB devices tend to hover around 4.75 to 5.25) and up to 3A of current. It flips between voltage and current readouts every 3 seconds or so. It's a very handy tool for testing USB devices, checking load levels and debugging battery chargers and boost converters.
- 21mm x 53mm x 15mm / 0.8" x 2.1" x 0.6"
- USB Plug: 13mm / 0.5"
- Weight: 16.2g
- USB 1.x and 2.x - all data speeds. Does not have USB v3 pins so USB v3 connections will automatically downgrade to v2
- Working Range: 0~3A, 3.5~7VDC
- Resolution: 10mV / 10mA
- Operating Temperature: 0-60ºC
How to use this charger doctor ?
Package includes: 1 x USB Charger Doctor - In-line Voltage and Current Meter
As we are getting few reviews for our products, we are displaying feedback from our store on Ebay. Please leave your feedback if you purchase a product from our store. Click on the image below to see all the recent feedback
Information about shipping
BuildCircuit is a trustworthy online store established in Sydney, Australia. We have been maintaining our quick shipping service since we started the store in Turku, Finland(in 2012).
Shipping information for international customers
We ship our products to more than 45 countries using Australia Post. Our regular customers are from the USA, Canada and Europe. We are currently using four different shipping methods to ship the orders to international destinations. We request you to select 'Standard Post' or 'Registered Post' while checking out so that you can receive your package quickly.
We usually ship your orders within 1-2 days. Small orders are usually processed and shipped on the same day.
Shipping information for Australian customers
All the orders from Australia are shipped on the next day at 9.00AM. Orders with Express Australia Post are also shipped on the next day if your order is placed before 1.00PM. We provide tracking code for Standard, Registered and Express Post orders only.
Australia Post has never lost any package since we started our business in Ausralia. So, we request you all to buy with confidence.
Are we reliable ? How to know we are genuine sellers ? How is your payment safe ?
1. If you make a payment via Paypal and if we don't ship, you can open a case on Paypal and ask for refund. Paypal will be on your side and they will make full refund.
2. We have been selling on Ebay also and we are TOP RATED SELLER on Ebay. Please check our store: http://stores.ebay.com.au/buildcircuitstore
3. This is our SSL seal from GeoTrust. Please click on the seal
4. We have a popular blog www.buildcircuit.com and people from all over the world read our posts. We are seriously in the business, therefore, we WILL ship your orders