Current Top Sellers
BuildCircuit is an online store for selling electronics kits and components related to Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc. We operate from Sydney, Australia.
We design and sell basic electronic kits and Arduino modules for all electronics enthusiasts.
This product is shipped from Sydney, Australia. Worldwide shipping available- we ship to USA, Canada, New Zealand, UK, EU and Non-EU countries.
1 position DIP switch for your electronic experiments. DIP Switches are manual electric switches that are packaged by group into a standard dual in-line package (DIP). This type of switch is designed to be used on a printed circuit board along with other electronic components to customize the behavior of an electronic device in specific situations. DIP switches are also known as toggle switches, which mean they have two possible positions -- on or off. (Sometimes instead of on and off, you may see the numbers 1 and 0 on the DIP Switch)
|Product Name||DIP Switch|
|Features||1 Positions( 2 Pin)|
|Non-Switching Rating||100mA DC 50V|
|Switching Rating||25mA DC 24V|
|Contact resistance||50mΩ 24VDC/100mA (at initial)|
|100mΩ typical, 24VDC/100mA (after life test)|
|Total Size||0.4 x 1 x 1.1cm / 0.16" x 0.4" x 0.43"(L * W * H)|
|Material||Plastic, Electric Parts|
|Color||Red, Gold Tone|
|Package Content||1 x DIP Switch|
- DIP Type, 7.62mm Pitch, 1 Position, 2 Pin, DIP Switch
- Used on a printed circuit board along with other electronic components and is commonly used to customize the behavior of an electronic device for specific situations.
- Widely used in data processing, communication, remote control and anti-theft alarm system need to manually automatic programming products.
As we are getting few reviews for our products, we are displaying feedback from our store on Ebay. Please leave your feedback if you purchase a product from our store. Click on the image below to see all the recent feedback
Information about shipping
BuildCircuit is a trustworthy online store established in Sydney, Australia. We have been maintaining our quick shipping service since we started the store in Turku, Finland(in 2012).
Shipping information for international customers
We ship our products to more than 45 countries using Australia Post. Our regular customers are from the USA, Canada and Europe. We are currently using four different shipping methods to ship the orders to international destinations. We request you to select 'Standard Post' or 'Registered Post' while checking out so that you can receive your package quickly.
We usually ship your orders within 1-2 days. Small orders are usually processed and shipped on the same day.
Shipping information for Australian customers
All the orders from Australia are shipped on the next day at 9.00AM. Orders with Express Australia Post are also shipped on the next day if your order is placed before 1.00PM. We provide tracking code for Standard, Registered and Express Post orders only.
Australia Post has never lost any package since we started our business in Ausralia. So, we request you all to buy with confidence.
Are we reliable ? How to know we are genuine sellers ? How is your payment safe ?
1. If you make a payment via Paypal and if we don't ship, you can open a case on Paypal and ask for refund. Paypal will be on your side and they will make full refund.
2. We have been selling on Ebay also and we are TOP RATED SELLER on Ebay. Please check our store: http://stores.ebay.com.au/buildcircuitstore
3. This is our SSL seal from GeoTrust. Please click on the seal
4. We have a popular blog www.buildcircuit.com and people from all over the world read our posts. We are seriously in the business, therefore, we WILL ship your orders