Current Top Sellers
BuildCircuit is an online store for selling electronics kits and components related to Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc. We operate from Sydney, Australia.
We design and sell basic electronic kits and Arduino modules for all electronics enthusiasts.
This particular product will be shipped from the US. Save your shipping fees and reduce delivery time. This listing is only for US based addresses.
If you buy 2+ packs, we will refund back the additional shipping fees (AU $7.50 for each pack).
SOLD MORE THAN 5000 pcs WORLDWIDE SINCE 2013. No complain so far. Works in the first attempt. Excellent kit for beginners. Used by several makerspaces and schools/colleges worldwide.
Here's a simple do-it-yourself (DIY) FM transmitter kit. You can use this simple DIY kit to transmit your voice or audio to your nearest FM radio.You can use this FM transmitter/microphone in two ways:
b. Audio transmission connecting speaker stereo jack to audio source: For hearing better sound, you may connect it to your computer, ipod or mp3 player using a speaker jack. The audio of your music players get transmitted to your nearby radio.
It comes as a pack of parts kit and can be easily assembled if you can follow the silkscreen indicators (labels) and have beginning experience with a soldering iron. You will need to read the resistor bands or use a multimeter to determine the resistor sizes. The kit operates with a 3-9V power supply.
- Frequency Range: 88-108MHZ (Frequency can be changed by moving the adjustable inductor coil).
- Operating voltage: 3V-9V.
- Transmission range: The transmission range depends upon the length of antenna used. We send a simple 20cm long wire that should transmit signal around 10m inside your room. The signal can be transmitted ever far with longer antenna of length around 50cm. It can transmit up to 100m in open space.
- Electret microphone.
- Transistor (Q1)- S9018.
- R1- 2.2K
- R2- 22K
- R3- 2.2K
- R4- 33 Ohm
- R5- 33 Ohm
- C1- 0.1uF(Code- 104). Read here how to interpret capacitor code.
- C2- 0.1uF (Code- 104)
- C3- 680pF(Code- 681)
- C4- 30pF(Code- 30). This capacitor contributes to the FM transmission frequency.
- C5- 10pF(Code- 10)
- C6- 30pF(Code- 30). Coupling capacitor connected to the antenna of the kit.
- C7- 30pF(Code- 30)
- C8- 0.1uF(Code- 104)
- Inductor(L)- 0.1uH (5.5Turns coil). This contributes to the FM transmission frequency.
- Antenna- A short wire, 20cm long.
- 9V battery connector and 2pcs wires (can be any color)
- Stereo speaker jack
- Nokia page about FM transmission
- Manual - sent with the package:About FM transmitter DIY Learning Kit for Beginners
As we are getting few reviews for our products, we are displaying feedback from our store on Ebay. Please leave your feedback if you purchase a product from our store. Click on the image below to see all the recent feedback
Information about shipping
BuildCircuit is a trustworthy online store established in Sydney, Australia. We have been maintaining our quick shipping service since we started the store in Turku, Finland(in 2012).
Shipping information for international customers
We ship our products to more than 45 countries using Australia Post. Our regular customers are from the USA, Canada and Europe. We are currently using four different shipping methods to ship the orders to international destinations. We request you to select 'Standard Post' or 'Registered Post' while checking out so that you can receive your package quickly.
We usually ship your orders within 1-2 days. Small orders are usually processed and shipped on the same day.
Shipping information for Australian customers
All the orders from Australia are shipped on the next day at 9.00AM. Orders with Express Australia Post are also shipped on the next day if your order is placed before 1.00PM. We provide tracking code for Standard, Registered and Express Post orders only.
Australia Post has never lost any package since we started our business in Ausralia. So, we request you all to buy with confidence.
Are we reliable ? How to know we are genuine sellers ? How is your payment safe ?
1. If you make a payment via Paypal and if we don't ship, you can open a case on Paypal and ask for refund. Paypal will be on your side and they will make full refund.
2. We have been selling on Ebay also and we are TOP RATED SELLER on Ebay. Please check our store: http://stores.ebay.com.au/buildcircuitstore
3. This is our SSL seal from GeoTrust. Please click on the seal
4. We have a popular blog www.buildcircuit.com and people from all over the world read our posts. We are seriously in the business, therefore, we WILL ship your orders