Current Top Sellers
BuildCircuit is an online store for selling electronics kits and components related to Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc. We operate from Sydney, Australia.
We design and sell basic electronic kits and Arduino modules for all electronics enthusiasts.
This product is shipped from Sydney, Australia. Worldwide shipping available- we ship to USA, Canada, New Zealand, UK, EU and Non-EU countries.
We are now selling fully assembled and tested kit.
This is 3 digits digital object counter kit for electronics beginners and hobbyists. It is the upgraded version of our previous 2 digits and 3 digits object counter.
You can use this 3 digit digital object counter for counting objects or people entering in a room. It can be used by engineers for learning about digital counters.
This DIY digital object counter works with VS1838 infrared receiver and photoresistor and there are three seven segment displays displaying numbers from 0 to 999. An IR transmitter is directed towards the VS1838 infrared receiver of the counter module and objects are moved between the two modules. Each time an object passes between the two modules, the seven segment displays show increment in numbers from 0 to 999.
Using a laser module
If you are using the laser light, direct it towards the photoresistor and the pointed light should hit the photoresistor so that whenever the light is blocked, the counter starts counting.
It now comes as a fully assembled kit. Customers don't have to assemble it.
The counter module works with 5V. There is a microUSB connector provided. You just need to power up the kit using a 5V mobile charger or any other power adapter.
- The distance between the transmitter and receiver modules can be around 10 meters if you are using the photresistor and it is 2 meters if you are using the infrared.
- The counter module can be reset to 0 at any time and restart the counting.
- The counter module can be operated with any kind of remote control. Therefore, it can also be used as a remote tester. For each press on the remote control, there is an increment in number.
What's NEW ?
- The output of the kit is highly stable, there is no false triggering at all if you use the photoresistor and laser light for counting. It is 100% accurate.
- If you use the infrared sensor, the kit will not have false triggering. However, it is affected by sunlight. If you use it inside a room keeping it away from external light sources, it will give 100% accurate result.
- The previous kits had infrared feature only. Now, it has a photoresistor also.
The counter module
Infrared transmitter module
The laser light transmitter module
- Schematic (Updated)
As we are getting few reviews for our products, we are displaying feedback from our store on Ebay. Please leave your feedback if you purchase a product from our store. Click on the image below to see all the recent feedback
Information about shipping
BuildCircuit is a trustworthy online store established in Sydney, Australia. We have been maintaining our quick shipping service since we started the store in Turku, Finland(in 2012).
Shipping information for international customers
We ship our products to more than 45 countries using Australia Post. Our regular customers are from the USA, Canada and Europe. We are currently using four different shipping methods to ship the orders to international destinations. We request you to select 'Standard Post' or 'Registered Post' while checking out so that you can receive your package quickly.
We usually ship your orders within 1-2 days. Small orders are usually processed and shipped on the same day.
Shipping information for Australian customers
All the orders from Australia are shipped on the next day at 9.00AM. Orders with Express Australia Post are also shipped on the next day if your order is placed before 1.00PM. We provide tracking code for Standard, Registered and Express Post orders only.
Australia Post has never lost any package since we started our business in Ausralia. So, we request you all to buy with confidence.
Are we reliable ? How to know we are genuine sellers ? How is your payment safe ?
1. If you make a payment via Paypal and if we don't ship, you can open a case on Paypal and ask for refund. Paypal will be on your side and they will make full refund.
2. We have been selling on Ebay also and we are TOP RATED SELLER on Ebay. Please check our store: http://stores.ebay.com.au/buildcircuitstore
3. This is our SSL seal from GeoTrust. Please click on the seal
4. We have a popular blog www.buildcircuit.com and people from all over the world read our posts. We are seriously in the business, therefore, we WILL ship your orders