Current Top Sellers
BuildCircuit is an online store for selling electronics kits and components related to Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc. We operate from Sydney, Australia.
We design and sell basic electronic kits and Arduino modules for all electronics enthusiasts.
This product is shipped from Sydney, Australia. Worldwide shipping available- we ship to USA, Canada, New Zealand, UK, EU and Non-EU countries.
We are now selling the FULLY ASSEMBLED AND TESTED clap switch
THIS KIT IS NOT FOR KIDS OR ANYONE WHO DOES NOT KNOW ABOUT RELAYS AND DOES NOT HAVE ELECTRICAL CIRCUIT KNOWLEDGE
Description: This FULLY ASSEMBLED sound/clap operated switch can be used for switching your 100-240V AC light bulb. Usually, we use a clap switch to operate a lamp and it can easily do that for you. The kit responses to clap up to distance of 5 meters, but, the further you go, the louder the clap should be.
- Operates a 100-220V AC lamp with clap/loud sound.
- Supply voltage: 5V-9V. Use a AC to DC power supply for better response. 9V battery can also be used, but the kit consumes a lot power while triggering the relay.
- There are two supply input points: a DC barrel and a 2 pin screw terminal. You can use one of the points to power up the kit.
- Consists a PTC resettable fuse. Switches the circuit off if there is unexpected flow of current over 500mA.
- Dimension: 83.82mm x 49.53mm
- Relay specification: Activation voltage: 5V DC. Controls appliances operating at 10A 250VAC, 10A 125VAC, 10A 30VDC, 10A 28VDC. Suitable for Europe, North America, Australia and New Zealand.
How did we make it ?
This DIY clap-switch is a combination of two kits:
We simply combined these two kits and made one complete clap-switch kit.
It's a now a fully assembled kit: It comes fully assembled. We test the kit before shipping. We make sure that the relay and all other parts work. We test the kit using a 9V power supply. After everything is confirmed, we ship the kit.
Package contains: 1 x Fully assembled and tested clap switch
As we are getting few reviews for our products, we are displaying feedback from our store on Ebay. Please leave your feedback if you purchase a product from our store. Click on the image below to see all the recent feedback
Works as described
Posted by Jessica Piliak on 20th Dec 2016
It took at least 1 hour for me to build this kit. But it worked at last. Nothing confusing but just several resistors and components to make this simple project. It was fun building this project anyway.
Good kit for beginners
Posted by Ryan on 6th Sep 2016
Perfect kit. I made this project for my school exhibition. Good time with counting people :)
(This comment has been imported from previous store)
Information about shipping
BuildCircuit is a trustworthy online store established in Sydney, Australia. We have been maintaining our quick shipping service since we started the store in Turku, Finland(in 2012).
Shipping information for international customers
We ship our products to more than 45 countries using Australia Post. Our regular customers are from the USA, Canada and Europe. We are currently using four different shipping methods to ship the orders to international destinations. We request you to select 'Standard Post' or 'Registered Post' while checking out so that you can receive your package quickly.
We usually ship your orders within 1-2 days. Small orders are usually processed and shipped on the same day.
Shipping information for Australian customers
All the orders from Australia are shipped on the next day at 9.00AM. Orders with Express Australia Post are also shipped on the next day if your order is placed before 1.00PM. We provide tracking code for Standard, Registered and Express Post orders only.
Australia Post has never lost any package since we started our business in Ausralia. So, we request you all to buy with confidence.
Are we reliable ? How to know we are genuine sellers ? How is your payment safe ?
1. If you make a payment via Paypal and if we don't ship, you can open a case on Paypal and ask for refund. Paypal will be on your side and they will make full refund.
2. We have been selling on Ebay also and we are TOP RATED SELLER on Ebay. Please check our store: http://stores.ebay.com.au/buildcircuitstore
3. This is our SSL seal from GeoTrust. Please click on the seal
4. We have a popular blog www.buildcircuit.com and people from all over the world read our posts. We are seriously in the business, therefore, we WILL ship your orders