BuildCircuit is an online store for selling electronics kits and components related to Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc. We operate from Sydney, Australia.
We design and sell basic electronic kits and Arduino modules for all electronics enthusiasts.
There are few things you should know before you enrol in our workshops. Please read the following points carefully.
- We do not issue certificates: All the workshops organised by BuildCircuit are informal/casual workshops. We are unsure if we would continue this forever, therefore, we are currently unable to issue any certificate for the students.
- NOT a formal training for job seekers: This is just an informal workshop and none of the workshops would provide you any skills suitable for any electronics job. All the workshops are designed for personal hobby projects. We can only guarantee the operational success of all the projects done at BuildCircuit lab. We cannot guarantee the success of any project outside BuildCircuit lab.
- We focus on BuildCircuit’s projects: We will make sure that all the students will finish all the projects during the workshop. However, we do not discuss or work on external projects during the workshop hours. If we have time, we may discuss after the completion of workshop. It is because, if we take a personal project from one student, it might be boring for other students.
- No 220V AC projects: We do not teach anything related to relay or any projects that involves the use of 230V AC and high current. All projects will be safe for beginners.
- Cancellation: We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule the course due to unforeseen circumstances. If the course is cancelled, we will refund 100% to participants.
The venue of the training is subject to changes due to class size and availability of the classroom.
The minimal class size to start a class is 2 students.
This is an open letter to all the international customers who want to know the status of their package."100% orders have been successfully delivered since 2012. So, don't worry, you will receive your package soon."If you have chosenRegistered Post (with tracking code)as your shipping method: All the orders are shipped within 1-2 business days.You can [...]
Enable/Change The BT Pair numberThis tutorial only for common BT modules. You CAN'T add a password to APTX module!All of our Bluetooth audio amplifier boards and Bluetooth audio receiver boards use AudioB plus module as the core bluetooth receiver module. The default bluetooth name is "BT SPEAKER". Maybe you want change it to a special [...]
Change The BT NameAll of our Bluetooth audio amplifier boards and Bluetooth audio receiver boards use AudioB plus module as the core Bluetooth receiver module. The default Bluetooth name is "BT SPEAKER". May be you want change it to a special name. We just updated the AudioB plus design and breakout the programming port. Now, [...]
The following images should guide you in assembling the Mini Round Robot Chassis KitThe wheel rubber over the wheel frameFix the wheel on the motor. Tighten the wheel with a screw.Your Robot chassis is now ready.Buy the robot chassis
DescriptionSketch & DocsImages & VideosBuy this moduleDescription This is an original Ultimate GPS module from Adafruit The features of the this ultimate GPS module are: -165 dBm sensitivity, 10 Hz updates, 66 channels Works with 5V and 20mA Breadboard friendly + two mounting holes RTC battery-compatible- it is not included Built-in datalogging PPS output on fix Internal patch antenna + u.FL connector for external [...]
DescriptionSketch & DocsImages & VideosBuy this moduleDescription You can call this as an upgrade to LM386 based audio amplifier. We are also selling speakers for this module. This is a small but very powerful audio amplifier which is able to deliver 2.5 Watts into 4-8 ohm impedance speakers. It is based on Class D controller circuit that can be operated [...]
This post is for BuildCircuit and Ebay customers living in Australia. This post is for 1easystore and buildcircuit stores on Ebay."100% orders have been successfully delivered in Australia and in more than 50 countries. There is no record of lost packages."If you have not received your package within 7 business days, it is obvious that you would be concerned [...]
This is a very interesting project for beginners. We had made similar project several years ago and published on BuildCircuit.COM. Check out this page. In this project, music from an audio source can be transmitted wirelessly via infrared medium. There are two kits included in this package. One is transmitter and the other is a receiver. On the [...]
This is a very popular digital click for beginners. It is a DIY Kit. It is now available at BuildCircuit Store. It is based on AT89C2051-24PU. Basic Functions: 1. Hour and minute display & minute and second display 2. Two alarms set up There is a buzzer that works as an alarm. When the clock reaches hours…like 1:00, 12:00, etc., [...]