BuildCircuit is an online store for selling electronics kits and components related to Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc. We operate from Sydney, Australia.
We design and sell basic electronic kits and Arduino modules for all electronics enthusiasts.
BEFORE YOU ENROL AND ATTEND THE WORKSHOP
There are few things you should know before you enrol in our workshops. Please read the following points carefully.
- We do not issue certificates: All the workshops organised by BuildCircuit are informal/casual workshops. We are unsure if we would continue this forever, therefore, we are currently unable to issue any certificate for the students.
- NOT a formal training for job seekers: This is just an informal workshop and none of the workshops would provide you any skills suitable for any electronics job. All the workshops are designed for personal hobby projects. We can only guarantee the operational success of all the projects done at BuildCircuit lab. We cannot guarantee the success of any project outside BuildCircuit lab.
- We focus on BuildCircuit’s projects: We will make sure that all the students will finish all the projects during the workshop. However, we do not discuss or work on external projects during the workshop hours. If we have time, we may discuss after the completion of workshop. It is because, if we take a personal project from one student, it might be boring for other students.
- No 220V AC projects: We do not teach anything related to relay or any projects that involves the use of 230V AC and high current. All projects will be safe for beginners.
- Cancellation: We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule the course due to unforeseen circumstances. If the course is cancelled, we will refund 100% to participants.
The venue of the training is subject to changes due to class size and availability of the classroom.
The minimal class size to start a class is 2 students.