Current Top Sellers
BuildCircuit is an online store for selling electronics kits and components related to Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc. We operate from Sydney, Australia.
We design and sell basic electronic kits and Arduino modules for all electronics enthusiasts.
Bluetooth 4.0 CC2540 CC2541 Serial Wireless Module For Arduino Android IOS Communication
This product is shipped from Sydney, Australia. Worldwide shipping available- we ship to USA, Canada, New Zealand, UK, EU and Non-EU countries.
This is one of the cheapest and simplest Bluetooth modules for setting up communication between Arduino and Android or IOS. You can use this module to control hardwares with your Android phones and Iphone or send sensor data to your phone via Bluetooth.
There is an LED indicator for Bluetooth connectivity status. You can set it as slave or master.
You can use AT Commands set the baud rate.
- Bluetooth 4.0 CC2541 Serial Wireless Module
- Bluetooth version: 4.0
- Bluetooth frequency: 2.4GHz
- Standby power consumption: 90uA ~ 400uA
- Connection distance: 10 m (32.8 ft)
- Reaction speed: 0.4 seconds
- System: Android, Apple IOS, PC, MAC
- Apple phones limited: 4S and above models, system version iOS6 and above,
- Android phones limited: Android 4.3 version and above, and the mobile phone Bluetooth version 4.0
- Transmission speed: Up to 3K Bytes/sec
- Input voltage: 3.6 - 6V
- Item size: approx. 38*16.6*4mm (not including the height of connector)
- Instructables Tutorial
- Smart Phone and Bluetooth Tutorial
- Video about Arduino and Android communication tutorial
- Texas Instruments Reference Guide
- AT Commands
Package Includes: 1 x Bluetooth 4.0 CC2541 Serial Wireless Module
As we are getting few reviews for our products, we are displaying feedback from our store on Ebay. Please leave your feedback if you purchase a product from our store. Click on the image below to see all the recent feedback
Information about shipping
BuildCircuit is a trustworthy online store established in Sydney, Australia. We have been maintaining our quick shipping service since we started the store in Turku, Finland(in 2012).
Shipping information for international customers
We ship our products to more than 45 countries using Australia Post. Our regular customers are from the USA, Canada and Europe. We are currently using four different shipping methods to ship the orders to international destinations. We request you to select 'Standard Post' or 'Registered Post' while checking out so that you can receive your package quickly.
We usually ship your orders within 1-2 days. Small orders are usually processed and shipped on the same day.
Shipping information for Australian customers
All the orders from Australia are shipped on the next day at 9.00AM. Orders with Express Australia Post are also shipped on the next day if your order is placed before 1.00PM. We provide tracking code for Standard, Registered and Express Post orders only.
Australia Post has never lost any package since we started our business in Ausralia. So, we request you all to buy with confidence.
Are we reliable ? How to know we are genuine sellers ? How is your payment safe ?
1. If you make a payment via Paypal and if we don't ship, you can open a case on Paypal and ask for refund. Paypal will be on your side and they will make full refund.
2. We have been selling on Ebay also and we are TOP RATED SELLER on Ebay. Please check our store: http://stores.ebay.com.au/buildcircuitstore
3. This is our SSL seal from GeoTrust. Please click on the seal
4. We have a popular blog www.buildcircuit.com and people from all over the world read our posts. We are seriously in the business, therefore, we WILL ship your orders