- CSR USB-SPI programmer
Current Top Sellers
BuildCircuit is an online store for selling electronics kits and components related to Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc. We operate from Sydney, Australia.
We design and sell basic electronic kits and Arduino modules for all electronics enthusiasts.
This product will be shipped from China, not from Australia. Free shipping worldwide.
This CSR USB-SPI programmer can be used to program CSR series Bluetooth chips. It has much faster download speed than a parallel port programmer. It supports full series CSR debugging tools (BlueFlash, PSTOOL, BlueTest3, BlueLab). You can use it to change the BT name of our Bluetooth audio amplifiers or Bluetooth audio receivers.
Support all CSR series Bluetooth chips:
- BC2 series(example: BC215159A etc.),
- BC3 series(example:BC31A223,BC358239A etc.)
- BC4 series(example:BC413159A06,BC417143B,BC419143A etc.)
- BC5 series(example:BC57F687,BC57E687,BC57H687C etc.)
- BC6 series(example:BC6110,BC6130,CSR6030,BC6888 etc.)
- BC7 series(example:BC7820,BC7830 etc.)
- BC8 series(example:CSR8610,CSR8620,CSR8645,CSR8670 etc.)
- BLE series(example:CSR1000,CSR1001 etc.)
- 3.3V/1.8V dual power output
- SPI logic level can be set to 1.8V or 3.3V (VS pin open/1.8V, VS pin connect with GND/3.3V)
- Short circuit protection
As we are getting few reviews for our products, we are displaying feedback from our store on Ebay. Please leave your feedback if you purchase a product from our store. Click on the image below to see all the recent feedback
Information about shipping
BuildCircuit is a trustworthy online store established in Sydney, Australia. We have been maintaining our quick shipping service since we started the store in Turku, Finland(in 2012).
Shipping information for international customers
We ship our products to more than 45 countries using Australia Post. Our regular customers are from the USA, Canada and Europe. We are currently using four different shipping methods to ship the orders to international destinations. We request you to select 'Standard Post' or 'Registered Post' while checking out so that you can receive your package quickly.
We usually ship your orders within 1-2 days. Small orders are usually processed and shipped on the same day.
Shipping information for Australian customers
All the orders from Australia are shipped on the next day at 9.00AM. Orders with Express Australia Post are also shipped on the next day if your order is placed before 1.00PM. We provide tracking code for Standard, Registered and Express Post orders only.
Australia Post has never lost any package since we started our business in Ausralia. So, we request you all to buy with confidence.
Are we reliable ? How to know we are genuine sellers ? How is your payment safe ?
1. If you make a payment via Paypal and if we don't ship, you can open a case on Paypal and ask for refund. Paypal will be on your side and they will make full refund.
2. We have been selling on Ebay also and we are TOP RATED SELLER on Ebay. Please check our store: http://stores.ebay.com.au/buildcircuitstore
3. This is our SSL seal from GeoTrust. Please click on the seal
4. We have a popular blog www.buildcircuit.com and people from all over the world read our posts. We are seriously in the business, therefore, we WILL ship your orders