Current Top Sellers
BuildCircuit is an online store for selling electronics kits and components related to Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc. We operate from Sydney, Australia.
We design and sell basic electronic kits and Arduino modules for all electronics enthusiasts.
This product is shipped from Sydney, Australia. Worldwide shipping available- we ship to USA, Canada, New Zealand, UK, EU and Non-EU countries.
A versatile mp3 module that works with and without Arduino. You don't essentially need an Arduino to make a music player. But, if you want to make a music player with some additional features, you can use Arduino also.
This DFPlayer Mini is a small and low cost MP3 module with an simplified output directly to the speaker. The module can be used as a stand alone module with attached battery, speaker and push buttons or used in combination with an Arduino UNO or any other with RX/TX capabilities.
- Supported sampling rates (kHz): 8/11.025/12/16/22.05/24/32/44.1/48
- 24 -bit DAC output, support for dynamic range 90dB , SNR support 85dB
- Fully supports FAT16 , FAT32 file system, maximum support 32G of the TF card, support 32G of U disk, 64M bytes NORFLASH
- A variety of control modes, I/O control mode, serial mode, AD button control mode
- Advertising sound waiting function, the music can be suspended. when advertising is over in the music continue to play
- Audio data sorted by folder, supports up to 100 folders, every folder can hold up to 255 songs
- 30 level adjustable volume, 6 -level EQ adjustable
- Car navigation voice broadcast;
- Road transport inspectors, toll stations voice prompts;
- Railway station, bus safety inspection voice prompts;
- Electricity, communications, financial business hall voice prompts;
- Vehicle into and out of the channel verify that the voice prompts;
- The public security border control channel voice prompts;
- Multi-channel voice alarm or equipment operating guide voice;
- The electric tourist car safe driving voice notices;
- Electromechanical equipment failure alarm;
- Fire alarm voice prompts;
- The automatic broadcast equipment, regular broadcast.
Package includes: 1 x Mini MP3 Player Module For Arduino
As we are getting few reviews for our products, we are displaying feedback from our store on Ebay. Please leave your feedback if you purchase a product from our store. Click on the image below to see all the recent feedback
Love the service from these guys!
Posted by Jimmy on 23rd Sep 2016
Great little unit, easy to get it working in 5 minutes, although make sure you protect them well. I had a power supply surge knock out both units I was using but the AVR I was interfacing them with handled it fine. I frantically looked for stock in Australia and found Build Circuit. I ordered their last 2 that night and the next morning they sent them to me express post. Communication was excellent and the parts arrived the next day, saving my bacon. I would highly recommend doing business with these guys, I will be shopping here again.
Information about shipping
BuildCircuit is a trustworthy online store established in Sydney, Australia. We have been maintaining our quick shipping service since we started the store in Turku, Finland(in 2012).
Shipping information for international customers
We ship our products to more than 45 countries using Australia Post. Our regular customers are from the USA, Canada and Europe. We are currently using four different shipping methods to ship the orders to international destinations. We request you to select 'Standard Post' or 'Registered Post' while checking out so that you can receive your package quickly.
We usually ship your orders within 1-2 days. Small orders are usually processed and shipped on the same day.
Shipping information for Australian customers
All the orders from Australia are shipped on the next day at 9.00AM. Orders with Express Australia Post are also shipped on the next day if your order is placed before 1.00PM. We provide tracking code for Standard, Registered and Express Post orders only.
Australia Post has never lost any package since we started our business in Ausralia. So, we request you all to buy with confidence.
Are we reliable ? How to know we are genuine sellers ? How is your payment safe ?
1. If you make a payment via Paypal and if we don't ship, you can open a case on Paypal and ask for refund. Paypal will be on your side and they will make full refund.
2. We have been selling on Ebay also and we are TOP RATED SELLER on Ebay. Please check our store: http://stores.ebay.com.au/buildcircuitstore
3. This is our SSL seal from GeoTrust. Please click on the seal
4. We have a popular blog www.buildcircuit.com and people from all over the world read our posts. We are seriously in the business, therefore, we WILL ship your orders