Current Top Sellers
BuildCircuit is an online store for selling electronics kits and components related to Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc. We operate from Sydney, Australia.
We design and sell basic electronic kits and Arduino modules for all electronics enthusiasts.
This product is shipped from Sydney, Australia. Worldwide shipping available- we ship to USA, Canada, New Zealand, UK, EU and Non-EU countries.
Description: You know that there are several versions of Arduino hardware. Hobbyists have also made Arduinos on strip boards giving different looks. Here's one more Arduino, that is a simple do-it-yourself (DIY) kit. It is just like any other Arduino UNO board. However, it does not have FT232RL chip, therefore, you would need a separate FTDI basic module to burn your sketch.
This kit contains everything you need to build your very own Uno-compatible DIY Arduino board. Simply follow the Assembly Guide and after some basic soldering, you’ll have made a fully-functional Arduino-compatible development board. The included ATmega328 comes pre-loaded with the “Optiboot” bootloader so you don’t have to worry about loading the firmware, simply solder it together, connect an FTDI Basic and load your favorite sketch using the Arduino IDE.
After the board is assembled, it can be powered by an FTDI connection or a regulated 6-15VDC power supply connected to either the DC Barrel jack or the 2 pin screw terminal.
It is compatible with any kind of Arduino shields. It works like the original Arduino UNO R3.
Note: You will need either an FTDI Basic breakout board or FTDI cable to load code using the Arduino IDE.
- 1 x Arduino-Compatible plated through holes (PTH) Kit PCB
- 1 x ATMega328 with Optiboot bootloader
- 1 x 28-Pin DIP Socket (To seat your ATMega)
- 1 x 16MHz Crystal
- 2 x 22pF Ceramic Capacitors
- 1 x L78L33 3.3V Voltage Regulator
- 1 x 5mm Green/Yellow LED
- 1 x 5mm Red LED
- 2 x 330Ohm Resistor
- 1 x 10kOhm Resistor
- 5 x 0.1uF Ceramic Capacitors
- 2 x 10uF Electrolytic Capacitors
- 1 x LM7805 5V Regulator
- 1 x Diode 1N4001 or 1N4004 or 1N4007- all work in the same way.
- 1 x Resettable Fuse PTC
- 1 x Push Button Reset Switch
- 2 x 6-Pin Female Headers
- 2 x 8-Pin Female Headers
- 1 x 6-Pin Right Angle Header (To connect your FTDI Basic)
- 1 x DC Barrel Jack
- 1 x 2-pin screw terminal
- 1 x 6 pin ICSP header
- Schematic- DIY Arduino
- About DIY Arduino
- Assembly guide
- Flickr Images for Assembly- Blue Board.(See all the images)
- Images of DIY Arduino board.
- Image print (official use)
- List of components
You will need this module for this project. Click on the image to go to the project page.
As we are getting few reviews for our products, we are displaying feedback from our store on Ebay. Please leave your feedback if you purchase a product from our store. Click on the image below to see all the recent feedback
Information about shipping
BuildCircuit is a trustworthy online store established in Sydney, Australia. We have been maintaining our quick shipping service since we started the store in Turku, Finland(in 2012).
Shipping information for international customers
We ship our products to more than 45 countries using Australia Post. Our regular customers are from the USA, Canada and Europe. We are currently using four different shipping methods to ship the orders to international destinations. We request you to select 'Standard Post' or 'Registered Post' while checking out so that you can receive your package quickly.
We usually ship your orders within 1-2 days. Small orders are usually processed and shipped on the same day.
Shipping information for Australian customers
All the orders from Australia are shipped on the next day at 9.00AM. Orders with Express Australia Post are also shipped on the next day if your order is placed before 1.00PM. We provide tracking code for Standard, Registered and Express Post orders only.
Australia Post has never lost any package since we started our business in Ausralia. So, we request you all to buy with confidence.
Are we reliable ? How to know we are genuine sellers ? How is your payment safe ?
1. If you make a payment via Paypal and if we don't ship, you can open a case on Paypal and ask for refund. Paypal will be on your side and they will make full refund.
2. We have been selling on Ebay also and we are TOP RATED SELLER on Ebay. Please check our store: http://stores.ebay.com.au/buildcircuitstore
3. This is our SSL seal from GeoTrust. Please click on the seal
4. We have a popular blog www.buildcircuit.com and people from all over the world read our posts. We are seriously in the business, therefore, we WILL ship your orders