Current Top Sellers
BuildCircuit is an online store for selling electronics kits and components related to Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc. We operate from Sydney, Australia.
We design and sell basic electronic kits and Arduino modules for all electronics enthusiasts.
This product is shipped from Sydney, Australia. Worldwide shipping available- we ship to USA, Canada, New Zealand, UK, EU and Non-EU countries.
We make electronic projects for exhibitions, hobby and academic assignments and all the projects need a power supply. Most of the hobbyist projects operate at 3.3V, 5V, 9V and 12V power supply. Keeping this requirement in mind, we have a designed a PCB that resembles a Mini breadboard and has an inbuilt power supply on it.
You can make projects operating at 3.3V, 5V and the input voltage. There are two regulator chips for 3.3V and 5V regulation.You can use the output voltages for your projects. For example, if you make a music player using WTV020SD-16P module, you would need a 3.3V power supply and if you are making an Arduino project, you would need a 5V power supply.
- Shift your breadboard project on the protoboard. It resembles the mini breadboard with 420 solder holes.
- Can be used for small Arduino and basic electronic projects.
- Do-it-yourself(DIY) power supply inbuilt on the circuit board.
- Dimension: 8.7cm x 8.3cm
It comes as a bag of parts kit and is easily assembled if you can follow the silkscreen indicators and have beginning experience with a soldering iron. You will need to read the resistor bands or use a multimeter to determine the resistor sizes.
- 1x protoboard (not assembled).
- 1x LM7805 voltage regulator
- 1x 3.3V voltage regulator
- 2x 10uF capacitor
- 2x 0.1uF capacitor (code- 104)
- 1x PTC resettable fuse 500mA rating
- 1x SPDT switch
- 1x 5mm LED (can be any color)- Used for power indicator
- 1x DC barrel
- 1x 4001 diode
- 1x 330R resistance (Color code: Orange- Orange- Brown) Click here to check
As we are getting few reviews for our products, we are displaying feedback from our store on Ebay. Please leave your feedback if you purchase a product from our store. Click on the image below to see all the recent feedback
Information about shipping
BuildCircuit is a trustworthy online store established in Sydney, Australia. We have been maintaining our quick shipping service since we started the store in Turku, Finland(in 2012).
Shipping information for international customers
We ship our products to more than 45 countries using Australia Post. Our regular customers are from the USA, Canada and Europe. We are currently using four different shipping methods to ship the orders to international destinations. We request you to select 'Standard Post' or 'Registered Post' while checking out so that you can receive your package quickly.
We usually ship your orders within 1-2 days. Small orders are usually processed and shipped on the same day.
Shipping information for Australian customers
All the orders from Australia are shipped on the next day at 9.00AM. Orders with Express Australia Post are also shipped on the next day if your order is placed before 1.00PM. We provide tracking code for Standard, Registered and Express Post orders only.
Australia Post has never lost any package since we started our business in Ausralia. So, we request you all to buy with confidence.
Are we reliable ? How to know we are genuine sellers ? How is your payment safe ?
1. If you make a payment via Paypal and if we don't ship, you can open a case on Paypal and ask for refund. Paypal will be on your side and they will make full refund.
2. We have been selling on Ebay also and we are TOP RATED SELLER on Ebay. Please check our store: http://stores.ebay.com.au/buildcircuitstore
3. This is our SSL seal from GeoTrust. Please click on the seal
4. We have a popular blog www.buildcircuit.com and people from all over the world read our posts. We are seriously in the business, therefore, we WILL ship your orders