Current Top Sellers
BuildCircuit is an online store for selling electronics kits and components related to Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc. We operate from Sydney, Australia.
We design and sell basic electronic kits and Arduino modules for all electronics enthusiasts.
This product is shipped from Sydney, Australia. Worldwide shipping available- we ship to USA, Canada, New Zealand, UK, EU and Non-EU countries.
This EPS8266 development board (HCDVBD0027) is based around the very popular and low cost ESP8266 wireless (WiFi) microcontroller module. It uses the ESP-12E version of the module, which is pre-soldered to the development board. The board itself not only provides a set of standard header pins, which gives access to the modules digital and analogue pins, but also includes some extra components that allow the development board to be used as a development platform for experimenting with some of the features of the ESP8266.
Additional features of this development board include:
3 x AA battery holder allowing the development board to be used as a portable remote sensor.
A photo-resistive sensor connected to the analogue input of the EPS8266 allowing ambient light levels to be measured.
A 3 colour RGB 5mm LED connected to digital pins 12 (green), 13 (blue), and 15 (red). When used with the PWM capability these pins allow for over a million variations.
6 surface mount LEDs which can be controlled by GPIO pins 0, 2, 4, 5, 14, and 16.
Compatible with the Arduino IDE via the board manager extension. To quickly get going we have provided an Arduino setup guide on our blog site here.
ESP8266 Module Features:
• 802.11 b/g/n
• Integrated low power 32-bit MCU
• Integrated 10-bit ADC
• Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
• Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
• Integrated PLL, regulators, and power management units
• Supports antenna diversity
• WiFi 2.4 GHz, support WPA/WPA2
• Supports STA/AP/STA+AP operation modes
• Supports Smart Link Function for both Android and iOS devices
• SDIO 2.0, (H) SPI, UART, I2C, I2S, IR Remote Control, PWM, GPIO
• STBC, 1x1 MIMO, 2x1 MIMO
• A-MPDU & A-MSDU aggregation & 0.4s guard interval
• Deep sleep power <10uA, Power down leakage current < 5uA
• Wake up and transmit packets in < 2ms
• Standby power consumption of < 1.0mW (DTIM3)
• +20 dBm output power in 802.11b mode
• Operating temperature range -40C ~ 125C
• FCC, CE, TELEC, WiFi Alliance, and SRRC certified
To program the ESP8266 the supplied jumper should be fitted to the programming header. In normal operation this jumper must be removed.
To put the ESP8266 into programming mode cycle either the power supply or the reset pin whilst the programming jumper is inserted.
When in programming mode the RGB LED will be a blue-green colour.
When inserted, the programming jumper will connect GPIO pin 0 to ground. You should therefore avoid configuring GPIO pin 0 as an output.
GPIO maximum current = 12mA
GPIO maximum input voltage = 3.6V
The ADC is capable of measuring analogue input voltages between 0V and 1.1V
Lots of further information, including an example sketch is available on our support forum here.
Steps for using the module:
1. Install IOT.APK into your mobile phone
2. Using ESP8266FLASHER download software, update the firmware of the module
3. Put on the AA battery and using your mobile phone search for network AI-THINKER
4. Add the router, password: ai-thinker
5. After all these steps, you can use your mobile phone to control this module
Features for ESP-12 Module:
Support three modes: AP, STA, AP + STA
1 x ESP8266 WIFI Dev Kit Development Board Test Wireless Board
As we are getting few reviews for our products, we are displaying feedback from our store on Ebay. Please leave your feedback if you purchase a product from our store. Click on the image below to see all the recent feedback
Information about shipping
BuildCircuit is a trustworthy online store established in Sydney, Australia. We have been maintaining our quick shipping service since we started the store in Turku, Finland(in 2012).
Shipping information for international customers
We ship our products to more than 45 countries using Australia Post. Our regular customers are from the USA, Canada and Europe. We are currently using four different shipping methods to ship the orders to international destinations. We request you to select 'Standard Post' or 'Registered Post' while checking out so that you can receive your package quickly.
We usually ship your orders within 1-2 days. Small orders are usually processed and shipped on the same day.
Shipping information for Australian customers
All the orders from Australia are shipped on the next day at 9.00AM. Orders with Express Australia Post are also shipped on the next day if your order is placed before 1.00PM. We provide tracking code for Standard, Registered and Express Post orders only.
Australia Post has never lost any package since we started our business in Ausralia. So, we request you all to buy with confidence.
Are we reliable ? How to know we are genuine sellers ? How is your payment safe ?
1. If you make a payment via Paypal and if we don't ship, you can open a case on Paypal and ask for refund. Paypal will be on your side and they will make full refund.
2. We have been selling on Ebay also and we are TOP RATED SELLER on Ebay. Please check our store: http://stores.ebay.com.au/buildcircuitstore
3. This is our SSL seal from GeoTrust. Please click on the seal
4. We have a popular blog www.buildcircuit.com and people from all over the world read our posts. We are seriously in the business, therefore, we WILL ship your orders