Current Top Sellers
BuildCircuit is an online store for selling electronics kits and components related to Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc. We operate from Sydney, Australia.
We design and sell basic electronic kits and Arduino modules for all electronics enthusiasts.
This product is shipped from Sydney, Australia. Worldwide shipping available- we ship to USA, Canada, New Zealand, UK, EU and Non-EU countries.
Here is a simple and a low cost Lithium Battery charging breakout board. This article is about the charger breakout board based on TP4056.
It uses a Micro USB for connecting the breakout board to any computer or 'USB wall adapter'. It works with linear charging method. It offers 1000mA charge current by default but it is adjustable from 50mA to 1000mA by soldering a resistor. The default resistor soldered in on the board is 1.2K Ohm. A resistance and current table has been shown below on this page.
Look at the image below to know the functions of different components on the breakout board:
It is recommended that when you charge a battery, the current(in mA) offered by the breakout board is 37-40% of the battery capacity(in mAh). For example, if you are charging a battery of 1000mAh capacity, you should adjust the resistance in a way that the current offered is approximately 370mA-400mA.
- Item Name: 5V Mini USB 1A Lithium Battery Charging Board
- Charge module: Linear charging
- Current: 1A adjustable
- Charge precision: 1.5%
- Input voltage: 4.5V-5.5V
- Work temperature: -10℃ to +85℃
- Inverse polarity: No
- LED indicator: Red is charging,and GREEN is full charged
- Input interface: Micro USB
- Size: 25X19X5mm.
Points to be remembered:
- Ampere meter can only be connected to 5V input end of the module.
- It is recommended that the charging current is 37% of the battery capacity. If you charge the battery of 1000mAH, current of 400 is enough.
- The connection wire should not be too thick.
- No reverse polarity.
Use the following table of resistance and current values to solder the right resistor to obtain the required current:
As we are getting few reviews for our products, we are displaying feedback from our store on Ebay. Please leave your feedback if you purchase a product from our store. Click on the image below to see all the recent feedback
Information about shipping
BuildCircuit is a trustworthy online store established in Sydney, Australia. We have been maintaining our quick shipping service since we started the store in Turku, Finland(in 2012).
Shipping information for international customers
We ship our products to more than 45 countries using Australia Post. Our regular customers are from the USA, Canada and Europe. We are currently using four different shipping methods to ship the orders to international destinations. We request you to select 'Standard Post' or 'Registered Post' while checking out so that you can receive your package quickly.
We usually ship your orders within 1-2 days. Small orders are usually processed and shipped on the same day.
Shipping information for Australian customers
All the orders from Australia are shipped on the next day at 9.00AM. Orders with Express Australia Post are also shipped on the next day if your order is placed before 1.00PM. We provide tracking code for Standard, Registered and Express Post orders only.
Australia Post has never lost any package since we started our business in Ausralia. So, we request you all to buy with confidence.
Are we reliable ? How to know we are genuine sellers ? How is your payment safe ?
1. If you make a payment via Paypal and if we don't ship, you can open a case on Paypal and ask for refund. Paypal will be on your side and they will make full refund.
2. We have been selling on Ebay also and we are TOP RATED SELLER on Ebay. Please check our store: http://stores.ebay.com.au/buildcircuitstore
3. This is our SSL seal from GeoTrust. Please click on the seal
4. We have a popular blog www.buildcircuit.com and people from all over the world read our posts. We are seriously in the business, therefore, we WILL ship your orders