Current Top Sellers
BuildCircuit is an online store for selling electronics kits and components related to Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc. We operate from Sydney, Australia.
We design and sell basic electronic kits and Arduino modules for all electronics enthusiasts.
This product is shipped from Sydney, Australia. Worldwide shipping available- we ship to USA, Canada, New Zealand, UK, EU and Non-EU countries.
This is a simple to use motion sensor. Power it up and wait 1-2 seconds for the sensor to get a snapshot of the still room. If anything moves after that period, the 'alarm' pin will go low. This unit works great from 5 to 12V. You can also install a jumper wire past the 5V regulator on board to make this unit work at 3.3V. Sensor uses 1.6mA@3.3V.
The alarm pin is an open collector meaning you will need a pull up resistor on the alarm pin. The open drain setup allows multiple motion sensors to be connected on a single input pin. If any of the motion sensors go off, the input pin will be pulled low. The connector is slightly odd but has a 0.1" pitch female connector making it compatible with jumper wires and 0.1" male headers.
- Operating voltage: DC5V to 20V
- Static power consumption: 65 microamps
- Level output: 3.3V, low 0V
- Delay time: adjustable (0.3 seconds to 18 seconds)
- Blockade Time: 0.2 seconds
- Trigger Mode: L can not be repeated, H can be repeated default value H.S
- Sensing range: less than 120 degree cone angle of less than 7 meters.
- Operating temperature: -15 to +70 degrees.PCB Dimensions: 32 * 24mm, screw hole distance 28mm, screw aperture 2mm sensor lens
- Size: (diameter): 23mm (default)
1.Automatic induction: when someone enters its sensing range input high, people leave the sensor range automatic delay off high.Output low.
2.Photosensitive control (optional): module is reserved for the location, you can set the photosensitive control, daytime or light sensing. The photosensitive control optional features not installed at the factory photoresistor. If necessary, please purchase separately photoresistor install it yourself.
3.Two trigger modes: L can not be repeated, H can be repeated.Default is H. A. not repeat the trigger mode: the sensor output high, the delay time has elapsed, the output automatically from high to low. B. repeatable trigger mode: the sensor output high, the delay period, if human activities within its sensing range, the output will always remain high until people leave only delay the high level goes low (sensor module detected after every activity of the body's automatic postponed a delay period of time, and the last time activities as the starting point of the delay time).
4.Induced blockade time (default setting: 0.2 seconds): sensing module in every sensor output (high to low) followed by set up a blockade of the time, in this period of time the sensor is not receiving any induction signal. This feature can be achieved both of the (inductive output time and the blocking time) interval can be applied to the interval detection products; This feature can effectively suppress the various interference generated in the process of load switching.
5.Wide operating voltage range: default Voltage DC5V to 20V.
6. Micro-power: quiescent current of 65 microamps, particularly suitable for battery-powered electrical products.
7. Output high signal: easy to achieve docking with the various types of circuits.
As we are getting few reviews for our products, we are displaying feedback from our store on Ebay. Please leave your feedback if you purchase a product from our store. Click on the image below to see all the recent feedback
Information about shipping
BuildCircuit is a trustworthy online store established in Sydney, Australia. We have been maintaining our quick shipping service since we started the store in Turku, Finland(in 2012).
Shipping information for international customers
We ship our products to more than 45 countries using Australia Post. Our regular customers are from the USA, Canada and Europe. We are currently using four different shipping methods to ship the orders to international destinations. We request you to select 'Standard Post' or 'Registered Post' while checking out so that you can receive your package quickly.
We usually ship your orders within 1-2 days. Small orders are usually processed and shipped on the same day.
Shipping information for Australian customers
All the orders from Australia are shipped on the next day at 9.00AM. Orders with Express Australia Post are also shipped on the next day if your order is placed before 1.00PM. We provide tracking code for Standard, Registered and Express Post orders only.
Australia Post has never lost any package since we started our business in Ausralia. So, we request you all to buy with confidence.
Are we reliable ? How to know we are genuine sellers ? How is your payment safe ?
1. If you make a payment via Paypal and if we don't ship, you can open a case on Paypal and ask for refund. Paypal will be on your side and they will make full refund.
2. We have been selling on Ebay also and we are TOP RATED SELLER on Ebay. Please check our store: http://stores.ebay.com.au/buildcircuitstore
3. This is our SSL seal from GeoTrust. Please click on the seal
4. We have a popular blog www.buildcircuit.com and people from all over the world read our posts. We are seriously in the business, therefore, we WILL ship your orders