Current Top Sellers
BuildCircuit is an online store for selling electronics kits and components related to Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc. We operate from Sydney, Australia.
We design and sell basic electronic kits and Arduino modules for all electronics enthusiasts.
This product is shipped from Sydney, Australia. Worldwide shipping available- we ship to USA, Canada, New Zealand, UK, EU and Non-EU countries.
The rain sensor detects water that completes the circuits on its sensor boards' printed leads. The sensor board acts as a variable resistor that will change from 100k ohms when wet to 2M ohms when dry. In short, the wetter the board the more current that will be conducted.
A0.......... Analog output
D0......... Digital output
VCC...... Positive voltage (input: 5v for analog 3.3v for Digital.)
- The other two pins on the comparator board should be connected to the rain sensor board as shown below:
- The kit can be used for weather monitoring purpose also.
The output is in both digital and analog forms:
- In digital: The output is either 0 or 1 and in Analog you get varied output.
- Its output current is 100mA which means that it can easily trigger a relay, a buzzer and an LED.
- The sensitivity can be adjusted with the potentiometer on the board.
- LED lights up when there is no rain and output(D0) is high and when there is raindrop the output is LOW.
- Sensitivity can be adjusted with the potentiometer.
- Power indicator, the output signal LED indicator
- A large area of rain board, more conducive to detect rain
- Board with positioning holes to facilitate installation
- Raindrops and control panels are separate, easy to wire leads
- Small board PCB size: 3.2cm x 1.4cm
- Operating voltage: 3.3V-5V
As we are getting few reviews for our products, we are displaying feedback from our store on Ebay. Please leave your feedback if you purchase a product from our store. Click on the image below to see all the recent feedback
Information about shipping
BuildCircuit is a trustworthy online store established in Sydney, Australia. We have been maintaining our quick shipping service since we started the store in Turku, Finland(in 2012).
Shipping information for international customers
We ship our products to more than 45 countries using Australia Post. Our regular customers are from the USA, Canada and Europe. We are currently using four different shipping methods to ship the orders to international destinations. We request you to select 'Standard Post' or 'Registered Post' while checking out so that you can receive your package quickly.
We usually ship your orders within 1-2 days. Small orders are usually processed and shipped on the same day.
Shipping information for Australian customers
All the orders from Australia are shipped on the next day at 9.00AM. Orders with Express Australia Post are also shipped on the next day if your order is placed before 1.00PM. We provide tracking code for Standard, Registered and Express Post orders only.
Australia Post has never lost any package since we started our business in Ausralia. So, we request you all to buy with confidence.
Are we reliable ? How to know we are genuine sellers ? How is your payment safe ?
1. If you make a payment via Paypal and if we don't ship, you can open a case on Paypal and ask for refund. Paypal will be on your side and they will make full refund.
2. We have been selling on Ebay also and we are TOP RATED SELLER on Ebay. Please check our store: http://stores.ebay.com.au/buildcircuitstore
3. This is our SSL seal from GeoTrust. Please click on the seal
4. We have a popular blog www.buildcircuit.com and people from all over the world read our posts. We are seriously in the business, therefore, we WILL ship your orders