Current Top Sellers
BuildCircuit is an online store for selling electronics kits and components related to Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc. We operate from Sydney, Australia.
We design and sell basic electronic kits and Arduino modules for all electronics enthusiasts.
This product is shipped from Sydney, Australia. Worldwide shipping available- we ship to USA, Canada, New Zealand, UK, EU and Non-EU countries.
Description: This is a dependent DIY kit module that has to be used with a clap switch available at buildcircuit.com.au. This kit DOES NOT work independently as a clap switch. It is useless without this clap switch kit. So, you need to order that kit also.
It comes as a pack of parts kit and is easily assembled if you can follow the silkscreen indicators (labels) and have beginning experience with a soldering iron. You will need to read the resistor bands or use a multimeter to determine the resistor sizes. The kit operates with a 9V battery.
- A DIY kit module that works with this clap switch kit. It is useless without the clap switch.
- Operates a 100-240V lamp with clap/loud sound.
- Supply voltage: 6V-9V. The same power supply can be used for this clap switch kit.
- There are two supply input points: a DC barrel and a screw terminal. You can use one of the points to power up the kit.
- Dimension: 48.26mm x 49.53mm.
- Relay specification: Activation voltage: 5V DC. Controls appliances operating at 10A 250VAC, 10A 125VAC, 10A 30VDC, 10A 28VDC. Suitable for Europe, North America, Australia and New Zealand.
The kit package contains the following components:
- 1 x Bare PCB with Silkscreen indicators
- 2 x 1K carbon film resistor
- 1 x 4.7K carbon film resistor
- 1 x 1N4001 diode
- 1 x LM7805
- 1 x BD139
- 1 x 0.1uF (code- 104)
- 2 x 10uF capacitor
- 1 x PC817 optocoupler
- 1 x SPDT switch
- 1 x 5V relay
- 1 x 3 pin screw terminal
- 1 x 2 pin screw terminal
- 1 x DC barrel
- 1 x 5mm LED
- 1 x 9V battery connector
- About relay module and its schematic
- Assembly tutorial
- Connecting clap switch to the relay module
- How to connect a lamp to the relay module
- Relay module assembly steps
- Relay & clap switch together
Order the clap switch kit also. The relay module is useless is without the clap switch.
As we are getting few reviews for our products, we are displaying feedback from our store on Ebay. Please leave your feedback if you purchase a product from our store. Click on the image below to see all the recent feedback
Information about shipping
BuildCircuit is a trustworthy online store established in Sydney, Australia. We have been maintaining our quick shipping service since we started the store in Turku, Finland(in 2012).
Shipping information for international customers
We ship our products to more than 45 countries using Australia Post. Our regular customers are from the USA, Canada and Europe. We are currently using four different shipping methods to ship the orders to international destinations. We request you to select 'Standard Post' or 'Registered Post' while checking out so that you can receive your package quickly.
We usually ship your orders within 1-2 days. Small orders are usually processed and shipped on the same day.
Shipping information for Australian customers
All the orders from Australia are shipped on the next day at 9.00AM. Orders with Express Australia Post are also shipped on the next day if your order is placed before 1.00PM. We provide tracking code for Standard, Registered and Express Post orders only.
Australia Post has never lost any package since we started our business in Ausralia. So, we request you all to buy with confidence.
Are we reliable ? How to know we are genuine sellers ? How is your payment safe ?
1. If you make a payment via Paypal and if we don't ship, you can open a case on Paypal and ask for refund. Paypal will be on your side and they will make full refund.
2. We have been selling on Ebay also and we are TOP RATED SELLER on Ebay. Please check our store: http://stores.ebay.com.au/buildcircuitstore
3. This is our SSL seal from GeoTrust. Please click on the seal
4. We have a popular blog www.buildcircuit.com and people from all over the world read our posts. We are seriously in the business, therefore, we WILL ship your orders