Current Top Sellers
BuildCircuit is an online store for selling electronics kits and components related to Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc. We operate from Sydney, Australia.
We design and sell basic electronic kits and Arduino modules for all electronics enthusiasts.
This product is shipped from Sydney, Australia. Worldwide shipping available- we ship to USA, Canada, New Zealand, UK, EU and Non-EU countries.
The VNH2SP30 is a full bridge motor driver intended for a wide range of automotive applications. The device incorporates a dual monolithic high side driver and two low side switches. The high side driver switch is designed using STMicroelectronic’s well-known and proven proprietary VIPower™ M0 technology which permits efficient integration on the same die of a true Power MOSFET with an intelligent signal/protection circuitry.
- 5V logic level compatible inputs
- Undervoltage and overvoltage shut-down
- Overvoltage clamp
- Thermal shut down
- Cross-conduction protection
- Linear current limiter
- Very low stand-by power consumption
- PWM operation up to 20 kHz
- Protection against loss of ground and loss of VCC
- Current sense output proportional to motor current
- Maximum current rating: 30 A
- Practical Continuous Current: 14 A
- MOSFET on-resistance: 19 mΩ (per leg)
- PCB Size: 50.8 mm x 33 mm
Package Includes: 1 x Stepper Motor Driver VNH2SP30 for Arduino
As we are getting few reviews for our products, we are displaying feedback from our store on Ebay. Please leave your feedback if you purchase a product from our store. Click on the image below to see all the recent feedback
Information about shipping
BuildCircuit is a trustworthy online store established in Sydney, Australia. We have been maintaining our quick shipping service since we started the store in Turku, Finland(in 2012).
Shipping information for international customers
We ship our products to more than 45 countries using Australia Post. Our regular customers are from the USA, Canada and Europe. We are currently using four different shipping methods to ship the orders to international destinations. We request you to select 'Standard Post' or 'Registered Post' while checking out so that you can receive your package quickly.
We usually ship your orders within 1-2 days. Small orders are usually processed and shipped on the same day.
Shipping information for Australian customers
All the orders from Australia are shipped on the next day at 9.00AM. Orders with Express Australia Post are also shipped on the next day if your order is placed before 1.00PM. We provide tracking code for Standard, Registered and Express Post orders only.
Australia Post has never lost any package since we started our business in Ausralia. So, we request you all to buy with confidence.
Are we reliable ? How to know we are genuine sellers ? How is your payment safe ?
1. If you make a payment via Paypal and if we don't ship, you can open a case on Paypal and ask for refund. Paypal will be on your side and they will make full refund.
2. We have been selling on Ebay also and we are TOP RATED SELLER on Ebay. Please check our store: http://stores.ebay.com.au/buildcircuitstore
3. This is our SSL seal from GeoTrust. Please click on the seal
4. We have a popular blog www.buildcircuit.com and people from all over the world read our posts. We are seriously in the business, therefore, we WILL ship your orders