- TSA7010 - Digital Bluetooth Audio Receiver Board (I2S+DAC)
Current Top Sellers
BuildCircuit is an online store for selling electronics kits and components related to Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc. We operate from Sydney, Australia.
We design and sell basic electronic kits and Arduino modules for all electronics enthusiasts.
This digital Bluetooth music receiver connects to the Line-In or Aux input on your home audio system. You can stream audio from your Bluetooth enabled cell phone or mp3 player to your home audio system.
It comes with an I2S output digital AudioB plus Bluetooth module. I2S digital output and music resampling frequency is 48KHz. Apt-X supported. It is based on CSRA64215. The base board is a DAC(PCM5122PWR) board which can convert the I2S digital audio to analog output.
Note: TSA7010 can auto-detect the Aux in/Line in Audio input. Bluetooth Audio source has higher priority. When Bluetooth audio is paused or Bluetooth is disconnected TSA7010 will auto select the Aux in/Line in audio source.
Note: You need to set the onboard switch to SPI when you are programming the module.
- Size: 42*32*11mm
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Apt-X supported
- Stereo receive
- Effective transmission distance: 10-15m
- Micro USB female port for powering the receiver from any USB power source(5V DC)
- Compatible with all Bluetooth devices that support media audio, including iPhone
As we are getting few reviews for our products, we are displaying feedback from our store on Ebay. Please leave your feedback if you purchase a product from our store. Click on the image below to see all the recent feedback
Information about shipping
BuildCircuit is a trustworthy online store established in Sydney, Australia. We have been maintaining our quick shipping service since we started the store in Turku, Finland(in 2012).
Shipping information for international customers
We ship our products to more than 45 countries using Australia Post. Our regular customers are from the USA, Canada and Europe. We are currently using four different shipping methods to ship the orders to international destinations. We request you to select 'Standard Post' or 'Registered Post' while checking out so that you can receive your package quickly.
We usually ship your orders within 1-2 days. Small orders are usually processed and shipped on the same day.
Shipping information for Australian customers
All the orders from Australia are shipped on the next day at 9.00AM. Orders with Express Australia Post are also shipped on the next day if your order is placed before 1.00PM. We provide tracking code for Standard, Registered and Express Post orders only.
Australia Post has never lost any package since we started our business in Ausralia. So, we request you all to buy with confidence.
Are we reliable ? How to know we are genuine sellers ? How is your payment safe ?
1. If you make a payment via Paypal and if we don't ship, you can open a case on Paypal and ask for refund. Paypal will be on your side and they will make full refund.
2. We have been selling on Ebay also and we are TOP RATED SELLER on Ebay. Please check our store: http://stores.ebay.com.au/buildcircuitstore
3. This is our SSL seal from GeoTrust. Please click on the seal
4. We have a popular blog www.buildcircuit.com and people from all over the world read our posts. We are seriously in the business, therefore, we WILL ship your orders